Sometimes,
My mind thinks that...Maybe I do have double personalities.
He said that he has good reasons to support his so called statement about me having double personalities.
First...he said, "Look! Just look to your daily..mood, your behavior Yan!"
O..kay, I will try to describe it...
At home: Lazy just wanna have some fun for himself-lazy and selfish at the same time, great, a really hardcore gamer who not paying attention and use most of his time just playing things that not really useful-very2 childish and not wise enough, a loner, perhaps, minimum family communication, and just keep thinking about the past, the first love, unrequited love all the time, all the things that make his heart just being weak.
Wait..do I really act like that? "Yeah you dummy!" he said.
Now, at school..or campus: So, so over thinking about all things that related with school or campus, start from a tiny mistake on an assignment, a bit of wrong answers on a quizzes or tests, things like that. Good, maybe, in making jokes and just chat with friends, with all the joy that he has.
Yeah..I do think that I'm that kind of person when I was studying or hanging out in the campus.
"Now you understand then..So, what do you think Yan? Do you agree with my statement then?" he said to me again.
After I think of it, Yeah...I do have double personalities.
"Yeah! See! I'm right, hahaha!" he laughed so hard...
..okay, he stop laughing...and slowly he is gone...don't know where he goes, but at least my mind will stop talking for a while.
Double personalities...why can it be like that?
truthfully the reasons...still not enough.
for now...it's just perhaps, perhaps I do have double personalities.
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar