Finally graduated from the elementary school, I was around 11 years old at that time.
On that year, in around 2007, there are news about an acceleration class in one of the junior high school in Sumedang. That school is SMP Negeri 1 Sumedang...Since I was in the sixth grade, don't know why the reasons are, I really want to be an acceleration student...
Following that..11 years old boy's dream, my parents sign me for an entrance test in that junior high school. Long story shorts, I passed the test and I become a student of that school.
To be an acceleration student, I have to pass another tests like IQ test and academical test. IQ must above 120-My IQ was 123 then-and average grade of 6.5, if I'm not mistaken, on the academical test.
...The result, yeah..I had been accepted to become an acceleration students. There were 25 students total..but then, just 19 students got graduated.
How are they? Unique. Yeah, at least..our bond is a bit, a little, much stronger than other classes cause of our small numbers of student. I can't describe them thoroughly cause it will become a loooong post. The point is, we still keep in touch with each of us.
How's it feel to be a junior high school student? Especially an acceleration student....
At first, yeah..shocked with the amount of homework, tests..extended time of studying-Until 3 p.m. from Monday till Thursday.
But..mostly, it's memorable...and enjoyable. Again, I can't tell it that extent...just the general.
That's it for junior high...
see you at senior, and college.
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar