Jumat, 30 September 2011

Greetings,,,

Hello...

On this entry, I will try to tell you about myself...
My name is W N Yan Ramadhan. It's weird, right? Many people ask me "What is W and N stands for?" For your information, "W" is the first letter of my father's name, and "N" is the first letter of my mother's name. If you confuse about how do you call me? You can just call me Yan. I was born in Sumedang, at the 12th of February 1996. I'm the only child on my family. No brother or sister...just me, my father and my mother.



Now...my educational records,
Kindergarten : TK Ihya Ullumudin (I'm sorry if I typed it wrong)
Elementary : SD Negeri 1 Cimalaka
Junior High : SMP Negeri 1 Sumedang (On the acceleration class, so I studied in Junior High School for just 2 years...)
Senior High : SMA Negeri 1 Sumedang (..also on the acceleration class, I studied to quick, didn't I? hehe)
College : English Department of Literature Faculty in Universitas Padjadjaran...

You maybe wondering how it feels to study in college in such young age....
hmm, I will explain it latter on my other entries, okay? :D

...My height, 163-165 cm..and I hope, I will get taller soon...I'm still on my developing age, right? hehe
...My weight, 55 kg...it's an ideal weight for my height though..hehe
...black straight hair, brown skin or dark brown skin? I'm not sure...

My hobbies....
PC Game, basketball, listening to the music, trying to love reading some books, go online on the internet....
beside that...I love cats, I have three cats in my house right now...1 female cat and her 2 kittens.

....now, what else? Hmm...I think, it's enough for the first entry...
I will continue to write all about me in the other entries...so wait for it OK?

See you soon...:D

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar