As a boy who was born in a decent family, my childhood is just like that...
I'm really grateful that I was born and I was raised by such a beautiful family.
My parents really took care of me, until now-especially, I'm the only child for them. My grandparents, from both of my parents' families, also took care of me really well.
About, 3 and a half years, I already want to become a student in kindergarten. But then, the teachers said that I'm still to you-obviously. So, I waited until the next year and finally I got what I wanted.
My parents and my memories said that I was a good boy. I was the leader of the class, playful, kind to my friends...
One year passed away..finally, I will go to elementary.
5 and a half year-old boy-I remembered that I'm the youngest in my class-getting started to become an elementary school student.
Elementary...still become the leader of my class, first three years was quite well, from third until the first rank in my class. The last three years was good, first rank each year. Friends? I think I get more close to the girls easier than the boys, but it didn't make me a feminine boy. Besides that, I was bad at sport...a spoiled boy, yeah you already know how a 5-11 years old boy behave.
I think, that's all about my childhood that I remembered...
See you at junior, senior and college...
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar